[Coco] enough, please... Re: OT: Upgrade to WIndows 10?

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Wed Dec 2 11:26:39 EST 2015

On Wed, 2 Dec 2015 09:38:16 -0500
Rogelio Perea <os9dude at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 2 2015, Jim Hickle wrote:
>
> We could  discuss ProDOS for the Apple II.
> >
> > On 12/1/2015 3:51 PM, John W. Linville wrote:
> >
> >> Now, if only Google could tell me how to stop people from talking
> >> about nothing but Windows 10 on the CoCo mailing list...
> >

> I hear you.
>
> Was thinking of something closer to home like... why should I upgrade
> from Color Basic 1.2 to 1.3? Is there a real advantage to it? Should
> I use a 24 pin or a 28 pin EPROM?
>
> :-)
>

> -- RP

    YES, YES, YES!!!! Color Basic 1.3 is eons ahead of 1.2. Use a 28
pin EPROM (more is better), but, be sure you have a restore CD, create
a restore partition, and backup all your files before you start...

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
The Number 1 Sign You Have Nothing to Do at Work...
   The 4th Division of Paperclips has overrun the Pushpin Infantry