[Coco] DECB and BACKUP

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Aug 30 21:25:00 EDT 2015

Actually Robert, my starter kit page only has the Becker versions of hdbdos. One of these days I'll add the Real Coco starter kits.

The place to get the HDBDOS roms (all forms) is:

http://toolshed.sourceforge.net/snapshots/

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/