[Coco] VCC Released To Open Source Project !!!

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Sat Aug 29 15:51:51 EDT 2015

What I've been thinking since I've heard the news is that this will  be a
great opportunity to kill any known bugs in VCC, and then add an enhanced
Coco mode to VCC. Like an 80 column video mode for NitroOS9, maybe new video
modes for the game writers to take advantage of, who knows what else will be
thought of?

There are all sorts of inexpensive systems that might make a nice host for
VCC like a Raspberry PI, or even the $15 Orange Pi.

Now would be the time for someone to build that USB adapter that had the
Coco ports on it that Steve Bjork wanted for his Coco 4 project.

-[ Al ]-