[Coco] Modern Coco Keyboard Replacements

Steve Batson steve_batson at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 22:09:28 EDT 2015

Mark,

I don't think Al or anyone is doubting what these companies are charging, he's just saying you can't simply add a percentage for inflation to get he actual value today. For the most part, electronics have gone down in price while increasing to capability over the years.

In reality, it shouldn't be $200 for a CoCo keyboard but these custom houses are going to get as much as they can. If the perceived value of a CoCo 2 for example is $50 max, why in the world would someone want to pay $200 for a keyboard?