[Coco] Getting into Tandy Color Computer 3, Suggestions and Info Needed

Brandon Tetreau brandon.tetreau at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 12:59:50 EDT 2015

Thanks for the information, and Thanks Tim for letting me know it uses SD
Cards.

Those prices aren't so bad, It's about 80-120USD for Flash Carts for
Consoles. Can you give me more detail into the DE-0 Nano for RGB2VGA
component? It is required for use for the RGB2VGA or does it add
more functionality?