[Coco] OT: Recovery Disc set for Dell Inspiron 15 3520...

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Aug 28 11:51:28 EDT 2015

On Friday 28 August 2015 11:14:54 Al Hartman wrote:

> To Gene Heskett (I accidentally deleted your message and can’t reply
> to it or quote it)
>
> I  have several Linux systems here (Linux MINT is preferred, though I
> have others), so I didn’t lose a chance to switch to it. This may
> puzzle you, but as a daily driver, I much prefer Windows 7.
>
> -[ Al ]-

I now have Mint 17 on the lappy I mentioned, but this machine and all 3
of the CNC running machines are essentially debian wheezy with pinned
specially RTAI patched kernels.  Lets just say that I disagree with
Microsofts business methods and let it be.  But I will
occasionally "nag" a bit, which is what that was. :)

Cheers Al, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)