[Coco] VCC Released To Open Source Project !!!

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Aug 27 17:13:49 EDT 2015

Bill Pierce via Coco wrote:
> After all the discussion of releasing VCC to an open source project, I logged in to Brians tandycoco.com forum today and low and behold, Joseph Forgeone (original Vcc author) had signed in and posted that he had uploaded his new Vcc 2.00 and it's sources to Source Forge.
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/vcce/

Thanks for the info Bill.

After many repetitive attempts to go to the various Source Forge pages, the SSL
verification gave my browser fits, I finally was able to download the required
compiled files and get VCC 2.00 to run.
As you stated, you now also need the coco3.rom, disk11.rom, and also the
rgbdos.rom for best results.

Can't say that I noticed any differences from the 1.42 and 1.43 versions.

Robert