[Coco] CoCo 1 keyboards

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Tue Aug 25 09:46:36 EDT 2015

That is a second version CoCo 2 keyboard.  The "F" board CoCo 1
introduced the Mylar connector and CoCo 2 & 3 keyboards are
interchangeable.  Earlier CoCo 1 keyboards used a ribbon cable to a
socket to pin connection.  Some sort of adapter is needed to use a later
version Mylar keyboard with an earlier CoCo 1.
Bruce W.