[Coco] Some inexpensive mechanical keyboards

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 02:57:28 EDT 2015

Yeah, I know, but the fact is that I was misled by the "mechanical",
so my thought is that it has mechanical switches.
But someone on the net already said that it is not the case. And I
should have know better, the switches are 0.55/peace ( cheapest I
found sofar  for 500 min ).Well all I can do is eat it I guess. We'll
see...

cb