[Coco] Trying to understand Cart Usage on Coco3

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Mon Aug 24 19:34:03 EDT 2015

Ok, thanks. Will you be using the RETRO Innovations moniker?

I ask because if all goes well I will be there on Sunday, but even if I do enter the ECCC zone, I am not sure how I will locate you.

BTW: If you are a Dr. Who fan, there will be a VIC 20 K9 robot dog on display on Sunday by a member of the ChiBots robotics group (www.chibots.org). He built this robotic canine back in the 80s and recently rescued it from the backyard shed. He has been working to get it working again, although I don't know how far he got.

Salvador