[Coco] Mechanical keyboard upgrades for the CoCo

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sat Aug 22 04:14:39 EDT 2015

 You now, there are only a few keys that would have to be custom, not the whole set. Besides, I mean, really, we are just taking about the key markings, right? How hard can that be to change? May be sand off or paint over the standard marking and then carefully apply a stencil. Or maybe even reuse the CoCo key caps by 3d printing a little adapter to make them fit the switches? My friend had (still has) a key cap he got from some company that produces custom keys for keyboards for restaurants, etc, that said "More Beer". They gave it to him as a sample, and said they could make one that said anything you want. I'll try to find out what company it was. How hard can it be, really?