[Coco] Mechanicalkeyboard upgrades for the coco

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 19:58:09 EDT 2015

Why? Why not just get the mylar remade then? Josh already has a preliminary
estimate of around $28 for the mylar.

I've already sent Josh pics of the mylar - no its not a xerox print, just
camera shots of a Coco mylar and the separator sheet. Might want to see if
he'll send them to you.

www.tandycoco.com
www.tandycoco.com/forum