[Coco] Last CoCo lounge email

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 21 16:08:08 EDT 2015

So, I think I have spammed the email list enough for now and this will be my last post on the subject. There are always a few "odds and Ends" left to be posted but the majority is up. There are still plenty of cool things left like:
disk drive alignment and analyzer kit
http://amigalounge.com/p374.html
plenty of new games that are still sealed.
i have put up a "Weekend Special" of the CoCo 3 and Speech pac. both for 175 USD untill midnight Sunday MST.
BTW, I have torn apart and scrubbed the heck out of the CoCo 3 case with OXI clean. a mr.clean magic eraser and windex. I got the film of dirt off, but the UV discoloration does need to be addressed, For those that are wondering, it is a 1987 Gime and it was just a stock unit and very clean inside. I have more photos up on the sale page http://amigalounge.com/p304.html
as always you can see the complete listings (I have dropped prices on most thing since the beginning) at http://thecocolounge.com (all prices are in USD and shipping is included in Price)