[Coco] Mechanical keyboard upgrades for the CoCo

Michael Brant brant.michael.l at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 12:39:48 EDT 2015

To echo Ed, I prefer the CoCo 3 arrow layout the best as well.  Mark. if
you are looking to do this. One small suggestion I would like to see is
maybe an additional macro key or two in the lower left hand corner.  I have
the Cloud 9 PS 2 adapter on one of my CoCo 3's  and the macro keys are
quite helpful.