[Coco] de-yellowing cases?

Michael Rowen mike at borncoco.com
Fri Aug 21 11:05:07 EDT 2015

I've had good results scrubbing the case with a "magic eraser". To bleach the case, pick up a bottle of " SalonCare 40 volume Creme developer" from Sally Beauty supply or on-line. Since its already a Creme, it sticks well to the case. Cover the case with it. Put it in a transparent plastic bag. Then place in direct sun light for at least a day  - longer if its really discolored. You can also use a UV light instead of the sun. Rinse it off and it will be much whiter. Repeat until you're happy with results. This method requires no complex mixing like retrobrite & works well.

-Mike