[Coco] jim's mpi

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Thu Aug 20 22:35:09 EDT 2015

On 8/7/2015 12:27 AM, RETRO Innovations wrote:
> On 8/6/2015 5:19 PM, camillus wrote:
>> Hi jim or anyone?
>>
>> Any good news about the MPI?
> Summer has slowed efforts, but I am readying another PCB design (moved
> to a 100 pin CPLD, and was able to remove one of the ICs from the
> design, as well as prep for more features (the 100 pin footprint will
> allow more features as larger CPLDs can fit the footprint).
>
> But, mainly, it's Summer, and I have a non-computer project for my
> daughter I am trying to finish as well, so patience.
>
> Jim

OK, I have sent a new design off to PCB manufacturing, we'll see how
close I got to something that will work.

This design is a "test" design, in that I added pads for the
SCS/CTS/CART pins for slots 4-8.  So, assuming the first 4 slots work,
someone should be able to take the board and add some more slots to try
out more ports.

But, I need to verify I got the main parts working.

I will *try* to have a board at the upcoming VCF-MW show next weekend.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com