[Coco] Off Topic but computer related

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu Aug 20 21:34:20 EDT 2015

Here's a link to some caps that would probably be a good fit physically
if you ever run into the problem again.

http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/10PX3300MEFC10X20/1189-1056-ND/3133989

And just a wee bit bigger than what you spec'd but probably better quality:

http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/ECA-1CM332/P5144-ND/245003

Dave Philipsen