[Coco] Donkey Kong Remixed for the CoCo 3

John Kowalski sockmaster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 13:52:18 EDT 2015

Hi Sean,

Nope. It's not available, nor finished yet, nor does the current
release of MAME even support DK Remixed yet.

But it does play nice in MAME (I'm using a custom build to test the
game during development).
I'm aiming to polish it up beyond the original CoCo 3 version so that
it can actually have a hope of making some sort of impact in retro
arcades.  I'm hoping to get it into actual DK hardware, in actual
arcades.