[Coco] Tandy CM-8 Monitor Viewable Size

Ron ron at kdomain.org
Wed Aug 19 05:37:46 EDT 2015

Hi Gene,

I haven't cracked open the case to check any of the capacitors, but that
may very well be the case.  The quality still appears to be OK (for a
CM-8).  No picture skewing or jitter of any kind.

I still have an old NEC multi-sync monitor (much bigger) I had purchased
from Dr. Marty Goodman many years ago.  It continues to work as well.

I see 2 CM-8 monitors showed up on eBay just recently for those who may
be interested.

Thanks!

-Ron