[Coco] Donkey Kong Remixed for the CoCo 3

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Wed Aug 19 00:18:43 EDT 2015

IMHO your DK Remixed for the cc3 is top notch.
It's in the league with the Arcade and the Flash versions.
The rest? Well, take a look and watch them.  :)
For a powerful 16 bit machine, the Amiga,
it was particularly disappointing to see the poor graphics.

Let's Compare Classic Donkey Kong!

Arcade 0:22
Atari 2600 1:12
ZX Spectrum 1:49