[Coco] Tandy CM-8 Monitor Viewable Size

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 18 22:04:30 EDT 2015

Since you're using a CM8 monitor I assume you're using a CoCo 3.  Yep, that
big border is normal. You can however change the screen width to 40 or 80
characters and change the border colors, as well as the foreground and
background colors as well.

WIDTH 32   gets you the default screen size
WIDTH 40   gets you a 40 character screen
WIDTH 80   gets you an 80 character screen