[Coco] CoCo lounge

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 18 20:15:59 EDT 2015

this will be one of my last few messages about this, as 95% of everything has been posed to the site, just a few more mags and a few odds and ends and incomplete packages (for example the original OS9 set, but 2 books and 1 disk are missing etc.) left to post- should be done in the next day
I have dropped prices on most floppy software. I can't really drop on the tape stuff because Canada Postt loves to charge through the nose for the thickness of a cassette, so unless I am selling more than one. the price on shipping is insane. Still some really good games and stuff left.
http://amigalounge.com