[Coco] Donkey Kong Remixed for the CoCo 3

John Kowalski sockmaster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 19:25:19 EDT 2015

Thanks.

Yeah, it took some time and devotion to create DK Remixed.  I have
been a bit taken aback by the overall quietness surrounding it.  In
other news, though, I am porting it *back* to arcade hardware.  I
guess this would be some kind of a first - an arcade game crossing
over intact to an 8-bit home computer... getting an
overhaul/expansion... then crossing back to the original arcade Z80
hardware.
I guess in other "firsts" this will be exclusive to the CoCo first,
then become the first CoCo game to make it into arcades.  Just have to
work out how to go about doing that...