[Coco] new mylar

camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 20:49:26 EDT 2015

Hi Brien,

That company should be able to give an estmate for such an mylar template.

I can say I want one if it is lower then $20.

cb

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]
On 8/17/2015 3:54:47 PM, Brian Sturk <bsturk at comcast.net> wrote:
I would also be interested in 2 depending on the price...

~brian