[Coco] An X-10 usage for the Direct Connect Modem Pak

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Mon Aug 17 20:11:51 EDT 2015

I used the cable from a CM11A controller. It has a phone line style
connector on one end and a female DB-9 connector on the other end.
I have it set to answer mode (though I don't think it makes a difference)
and I have the connect button turned on.

The CM17A module which it is plugged in to also has a female DB-9 connector,
so I stuck a male-to-male adapter in between the two female connectors.

Seems to work fine.