[Coco] Color Basic, Coco 1 "F" and 64K RAM...

Ron ron at kdomain.org
Mon Aug 17 19:29:12 EDT 2015

Hi Art,

Sure enough, it was Color Basic 1.1 and not 1.0.  I was just emailing Al
about  this and how I could have missed it.

In any case, I was able to add the Extended Color Basic 1.0 ROM as well
as perform the necessary capacitor clipping, jumper setting and replace
the 16K of RAM with 64K.  The Coco powers on and everything *seems* OK,
but I'm looking for a 64K RAM test utility that runs under DECB.
Nothing obvious on the Coco archive.  Would anyone have a memory testing
application for Coco 1's?

Thanks!

-Ron