[Coco] CoCo3 RGB w/Samsung Syncmaster 150MP/170MP

John B trymyz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 17:50:08 EDT 2015

Understood.  I have the RGB2VGA board w/DE0 Nano.  It works fairly well.  I
wanted to see what a native signal would look like.  The Cocopedia page
said the Samsung Syncmaster 150/151/170/171 MP could do 15KHz natively.
They are readily available and cheap so I figured I would try it.  No
luck.  Someone will need to update the page and omit those monitors.