[Coco] Run of RGB2VGA boards

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 14:59:02 EDT 2015

No.

You’re basically talking about digitizing 3 analog signals and 2 syncs, processing all the
video data, adding scan lines, artifacts, etc, and outputting it all at twice the scan rate through a DAC.

Simultaneously.

Doing that all sequentially (MPU style) and keeping up would be quite a task, you’d need
some ridiculous speed.

As mentioned, the parallel operation of the FPGA makes it possible.

- Ed