[Coco] CoCo SDC instead of a physical disk drive?

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sat Aug 15 23:56:04 EDT 2015

The program should be unable to tell any difference. The CoCo SDC responds like a physical disk drive when it is in floppy emulation mode. Even image of copy protected software that I have tried have worked. I have a CoCo SDC and once I imaged all my working disks I moved my floppy drive and controller into storage.