[Coco] old newbie on the list

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 15 10:05:54 EDT 2015

OK, I certainly understand your situation.

The good news is that my Color Forth adaptation also works with the VCC CoCo emulator.

With VCC, you can vicariously get started right away, and be ready for when the opportunity arises that you can acquire your favorite CoCo model in the future.

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110