[Coco] Run of RGB2VGA boards

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri Aug 14 05:45:51 EDT 2015

The Amiga has a composite sync, and a default video mode signal very similar to the CoCo 3's RGB. The Amiga however can output a wide range of video resolutions that the CoCo 3 can not. It also works well with an SCART to HDMI adapter with an SCART cable, just like the CoCo 3. I have attached a link showing the wiring of that cable for an Amiga, which also shows the Amiga's video pinout. It has a composite sync on pin 10 of it's 23 pin connector.

http://www.cbmfreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/600px-Amiga-rgb-to-scart_sc1.jpg