[Coco] Run of RGB2VGA boards

Steve Batson steve_batson at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 22:47:41 EDT 2015

This is from Luis' site.

RGBI

Optionally you can modify the board to support RGBI to be used with Tandy 1000, Commodore 128 or Spectrum 128+.  You just add 2x 1K0 resistor for the Bright channel. Make you cable to output the Bright through the RGB input pin 4. WARNING: The R,G and B lines don't have voltage dividers, instead they have a 75R pull down. Connecting it directly could damage the Altera permanently. Use a 150R resistor on the three lines in your cable for the R, G and B lines. The Bright line is already safe by this change. The RGBI can be switched by the switch RGBI