[Coco] Run of RGB2VGA boards

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:28:48 EDT 2015

Hi Randy,

If you want me to get the Nano board for you.

You can either buy your own and program it, or for convenience I can buy it, program it,
and include it with your RGB2VGA.

Just to clarify to everyone…

RGB2VGA board (assembled) with cable = $45

Programmed DE-0 Nano FPGA Dev unit = $95

Shipping will depend on where you are and what you’re buying.

I am making a list of all the interested replies.  :)

- Ed