[Coco] the coco lounge

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:22:05 EDT 2015

Not Dead Yet.
OK, so I have taken the last 2 days to try and recover from this flu. I was in the Doctor's Yesterday and it turns out I have a stomach flu, Bronchitis and a small kidney infection. Only take a few days of antibiotics to clear up. I am about half way through listing the CoCo haul and more will be posted today. I have about 5 outstanding packages to be sent out and they will be posted either today or tomorrow.
I still have plenty of good stuff posted and the CoCo 3 is still available,
http://thecocolounge.com