[Coco] Microware C Compiler -- issues finding library files

Chris Oliver chris.w.oliver at me.com
Thu Aug 13 11:23:28 EDT 2015

Stephen, Gene, Robert, and Bill —

Many, many thanks for your help and advice!  We’re all set now.  I still find it hard to believe that I can post a question about a 32-year-old compiler, and get several detailed answers like this.  :)  (And that a couple of you literally knew about the 1989 Oct Rainbow article.)

And Bill — you weren’t kidding.  Compiling one of the sample sources (a simple 19-line program) took a full 5 minutes!  Wow.

Thanks again, and long live the CoCo —

Chris