[Coco] new mylar

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu Aug 13 09:18:20 EDT 2015

To take this a step further, has anyone thought about designing a
circuit board with Cherry MX1 switches and keycaps?  I think the Cherry
switches are rated for 50 million actuations so it would be a keyboard
that would last a lifetime although it would be perhaps an expensive
proposition.

Interestingly, there are sites on the internet for designing your own
keyboard and for buying keycaps. There are evidently a number of people
who prefer high quality custom-built keyboards.

http://cubiq.org/build-your-very-own-pc-keyboard
http://www.keycapsdirect.com/
http://www.pimpmykeyboard.com/group-buys/
http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/review/product/list/id/103/category/4/