[Coco] Card game skeleton for development with CMOC compiler

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Aug 13 01:43:45 EDT 2015

On 13/08/2015 1:19 PM, Pierre Sarrazin wrote:

> Comments and questions are welcome, here or in private.

It's considered bad practice to put code in headers, unless it's to be
compiled inline.

Though I also notice CMOC lacks support for "separate compilation", and
suspect this si the reason it is done in this case.

Perhaps you could move the code and local variables & preprocessor
directives etc into a .c file and (gasp) #include that in the main
skeleton file? At least it will be 'nicer' on more complete compilers or
perhaps one day if/when CMOC gets enhanced? Or not.

Regards,