[Coco] new mylars

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Tue Aug 11 18:25:08 EDT 2015

Dave,

Yes, I started out in the DOS version.

To date there are still tools in the DOS version that will outperform the GUI version.

Lets just say that all auto routers are not created equal.

As Specctra isn't for everyone it is marketed as....

SPECCTRA for OrCAD - The Router Gold Standard

Maybe the gold is in the price? :)

For me it has proven itself time and time again.

Regards,

Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com