[Coco] new mylars

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 11:04:51 EDT 2015

I think price will be the deciding factor for all of us. I'd like to
have a dozen or so mylar sets, but, we'll see what Josh's contact can
get us. I'm not convinced yet that this can be done unless we have
several hundred sets ordered.

I've sent Josh pics of the mylar, some with a tape measure to give idea
of the size of the mylar pieces. Hopefully w can get some good news.

Brian