[Coco] new mylars

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Tue Aug 11 00:02:44 EDT 2015

  Josh,
  This may sound strange but, it seems to me a photo of the thing would
not do for making an accurate rending of the actual product, unless he
is just looking for an idea of what he would be producing. Actual
dimensions of at least the corners would be needed for production.
  Am I totally wrong on this, or is this fairly accurate?
George R.