[Coco] coco FLEX

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Mon Aug 10 21:56:51 EDT 2015

Yes, I believe he was working under the moniker "Computer Systems
Consultants".   All of the program names for the assemblers I bought are
CSCXXXX.EXE where XXXX is the part number of the CPU it assembles for.
The source code files that I have can be easily ported to pretty much
any system.  Originally, Bud sent me a ZIP file with all of the sources
as well as MSDOS EXE files for 5 assemblers and a number of nice
utilities for $200 as I recall (it has been close to 25 years ago now).

Dave Philipsen