[Coco] coco FLEX

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Aug 10 21:43:09 EDT 2015

Hi Camillus,
I have heard of the 6502 to 6809 code translator.  I assume it is a 6502 assembler source code to 6809 assembler source code translator?  Do you know the name?  I'll try to look for it.  The translator sounds interesting, but I have no clue if I have it or not.  I'll look for it as well and get back with you.
I have seen a file called Sleuth come to think of it.  I found it and attached SLEUTH.DSK to this email.
I believe I have Color Flex on my laptop so I'll dig it out and send you what I have.  I also have a Color Flex folder with 32MB worth of files that you are welcome to.  I'm waiting for my dropbox to update the server.  I'll send you a link when it is done.  Ok, here is the link to a Color Flex Folder in my dropbox.
< https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jh495m8h29qhxoz/AAB1_7iHwoYMwB7d7i7ECYRBa?dl=0>
It has a zip file containing everything I have on Color Flex that I know of including some manuals in pdf format.
I found an xlate09.zip file, but it turned out to be a 6809 to 68000 Translator.  I'm still looking.
Yes, there was some anxious people.  I'm so thankful for Zippster's help.  He really came through and lifted a real burden for which I was not prepared for.  Depression really set in deep this time.  Thank you for the encouragement.  I really appreciate it very much.
I'd like to see all the details for your 6502 and 6809 boards if you'd like to share them.  I'm still in the troubleshooting stage with my Kipper SBC.  Well, I'll let you go and play with your CoCos  Take care my friend.  Thanks again!  :)

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com