[Coco] More optimizations for the CMOC compiler

Pierre Sarrazin sarrazip at sarrazip.com
Mon Aug 10 19:24:41 EDT 2015

Dixit Kip Koon (2015-08-10 06:38):
> I truly need a C Tutorial or a book on learning C that teaches
> not only the syntax, commands and functions, but also various
> algorithms obvious and not so obvious from somewhere.  Learning
> various concepts of how to combine C commands and functions is my
> ultimate goal to learning C.  For me, it is not enough to learn
> the commands and functions, but also how to wield them as well.
> Any ideas?

The canonical book to learn C is the "white book," by Kernighan
and Ritchie:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_C_Programming_Language

You could also google some tutorials (text or video) that could
present the language with a different approach. Beyond that,
playing with the language seems to be the best way to learn.

You could also email me questions when you're stuck.

    [...]
> That's some of the things I'm currently working on I thought I
> would share with you to give you some idea what I'm into.  There a
> lot more, but I'm stop for now.  Well, I will let you go.  :)  Keep
> up the good work on the development of CMOC.  Take care my friend.

Thanks for the context. Keep us updated on your progress. I hope
you'll have fun.

--
Pierre Sarrazin <sarrazip @ sarrazip . com>