[Coco] My latest success

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Mon Aug 10 16:11:09 EDT 2015

Here's some decent info on dealing with CFL's and X10. A few other topics
are on that page as well (it's a forum). It's worth taking a look at:

http://forums.x10.com/index.php?topic=14210.0

My X10 system is throughout my house. It is mostly automated with everything
being operated by the controllers themselves, but there are a few Plug 'n
Power controllers around the house if human intervention is required. My PC
sends backup commands out to all the controllers and NitrOS-9 running on my
CoCo also has full control of all X10 modules throughout the house.

I have a Plug 'n Power controller plugged in to the cassette port which runs
a modified version (reassembled for OS-9) of Christopher Hawk's home control
software, and a CM17A interface which is plugged in to the RS-232 Pak which
gives me wireless control of all my transceivers.

I also have a CM11A plugged in to the CM17A (which is a pass through port),
but the software for that is still under development.

All in all the CoCo is an excellent X10 host be it under RS-DOS or
NitrOS-9/OS-9.