[Coco] My latest success

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Mon Aug 10 15:09:36 EDT 2015

Kip,

Christopher Hawk's Home Control software (which I believe is what George is
running) interfaces with that controller under RS-DOS, and his BSR.BIN
program (part of the software) also operates quite well under OS-9 (once
reassembled under OS-9). I've been using it under NitrOS-9 since 2012.

The CoCo is a pretty good host for a variety of (at least 4) X10
controllers.