[Coco] The Coco Lounge will rise from the dead‏

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 9 12:09:11 EDT 2015

Still fighting this flew/cold so things are not as fast as I would like them to be, but there still are some good trinkets to be had at http//thecocolounge.com
Today, I am getting the camera and tripod out to take some good pictures of some hardware goodies, along with 2 Floppy Drives that are not bolted together and will be sold as spares/ repairs. so Expect that later today. I am saving the cassettes and the 2 boxes of magazines for last. As always, any corrections are welcome, as I do not know all the correct names for some of this hardware.