[Coco] Coco 3 keyboard (again)

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sat Aug 8 19:32:29 EDT 2015

On 08/08/2015 05:29 PM, Brian Blake wrote:
> Yes. I've got a TDP-100 with a CoCo 3 keyboard.
Here's how I did mine:  https://8littlebits.wordpress.com/2015/08/

I also put up a post yesterday about how I fixed some floppy drives I
use to support my classic computer habit.  If you have any Mitsumi D503V
drives, you might want to do something pre-emptively like what I did, or
risk damaging old floppy disks.  There's a metal cover over the top
read/write head that is held on by self-degrading foam pads.  Held on,
that is, until the pads finish their degrading act. Then it falls off
and works evil on your disks.  Ye have been warned.

JCE