[Coco] A new Composite Video board for the MC-10

Didier Derny didier at aida.org
Mon Aug 3 04:03:39 EDT 2015

Frankly when you check the screenshots on Zippster's web site they are
really nice
the boards give me something very from this result  (barely acceptable
but still usable)
The problem is not coming from the board but from the bad quality of the
converter

I'll take a mc10 composite board if it's not perfect with my converter,
it's better than nothing
Zippster always makes great board

I'm impatient to see Zippsters board 6847 to RGB  (should solve my
problem with the coco2)

I'm experimenting with the Alice 4K solution  (the alice 4k is
producting a rgb signal from the 6847)
it also convert 525 to 625 lines by stopping the 6847 and generating
blank lines

I'm also dreaming to find a good  NTSC converter

mine is ok with Commodore but bad with Apple II/Coco