[Coco] RGB2VGA DE0-Nano Programming Help - Resolved

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Aug 1 08:56:22 EDT 2015

On Saturday 01 August 2015 05:36:40 K. Pruitt wrote:

> [...]
If it has good britness yet, running the sync thru a gate of a 7404 or
7406 to invert it migh be justy what the Dr ordered.  Most of those were
looking for a negative pulse, and I have a faint memory that the coco's3
sync pulse were positive.

I have one of Roy J's kits, and have a pretty decent picture on a retired
Point of Sale LCD monitor I bought off fleabay a year or so back.  No
case, just the panel, so I cut some plywood right triangles and made it
a stand.  It even has a touch screen output that, when I ever get done
with some other projects around here, I will measure & feed to my serial
mouse driver and see if it can make like a mouse. $65 & shipping at the
time.  Or re-write & rename the driver.

> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
> > --
> > soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
> > -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
> >
> > --

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)