[Coco] CoCo 3 RGB to SCART video, then converted to HDMI

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Apr 30 23:29:44 EDT 2015

Thanks Salvador, you beat me to it :-)

What he said....

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Salvador Garcia <ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net>
To: coco <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Thu, Apr 30, 2015 11:24 pm
Subject: Re: [Coco] CoCo 3 RGB to SCART video, then converted to HDMI

 but, well, if you don't believe me, I'm not really concerned,
believe what
you want,

He said that in a jokingly affectionate manner and was a humorous
way to request pictures. A tendency here is that we all like (love?) to see
pictures (and when possible videos) of others' projects and it seems as though
your project caused well deserved attention for its ingenious simplicity.
Salvador